We are starting the year off with full steam for Open Houses in January!
Why do I still do Open House when you can just go online to see the inside of the house at two o’clock in the morning?
- The lockboxes on the houses don’t generally work after 8:00 in the evening so it doesn’t give much time after work and dinner.
- Have you ever heard of pictures of models having airbrushing? It is harder with a picture of a laundry room but what isn’t in the picture!
- The feel or the air of the room. We have been in places that it feels like the walls are closing in on you. To see how the sunshine lights up the kitchen doesn’t always comes across in the picture.
- We all have busy lives and having a listing open so you can just pop in on the way to a soccer game or after your church service. Or, before the playoff football game!
- You are considering on buying and/or listing your home and you want to interview possible agents that you feel comfortable with. That’s what we did years ago!
My first Open House is at 303 Labelle , Mt Washington, Pa on January 8th from 1-4:00pm. This beautiful home is close to Downtown Pittsburgh, fantastic coffeehouse, and bus routes!
My second Open is at 119 Fir Street, Rillton Pa on January 15th from 11-1:00pm. This listing has two homes located on a private four acres!
My final Open House for January will be at 2000 Haflinger, North Huntingdon on January 29th. This is the home’s first Open House.The time will be 1-4:00!
Thank you for reading and let’s have a great New Years!